The Coffee Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 8th sept

+6
Jaynie78
Moski
jezzy
Jayne
roseygirl
Lex81
10 posters

Go down

Monday 8th sept Empty Monday 8th sept

Post by Lex81 Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:31 pm

Are you bored at your current job and did you see yourself doing what you are currently doing?

I'm bored but waiting till next year cos I want to have babies...so I have full beneifts if I stay where as if I change I might be worse off.

i defianlty didnt see myself working in an office..... I wanted to a paramedic but that went out hte window.
Lex81
Lex81
Cappuccino
Cappuccino

Number of posts : 1123

Back to top Go down

Monday 8th sept Empty Re: Monday 8th sept

Post by roseygirl Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:46 pm

i always wanted to just write stories... but knew that it oculdnt; be a full time job...
i wanted to be a vet when i was kid... but when i started going through high school and stuff i didn;t know what i wanted to do and have ended up in an office...

although they're pretty cool here most of the time since i'm on here with you girls and talking with my overseas pals most of the time so i can;t really complain
roseygirl
roseygirl
Cappuccino
Cappuccino

Number of posts : 1014

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:12 pm

I always wanted to be a Nuclear Physicist ( NERD ALERT!)

I like what I do ( Social Worker) but some days I don't like where I work...typical Bureaucracy Rolling Eyes
Jayne
Jayne
Vanilla Latte
Vanilla Latte

Number of posts : 1586

Back to top Go down

Post by jezzy Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:32 pm

im not bored but im frustrated most of the time! i guess i did see myself doing this or i wouldnt have done it...funnily enough though i dont see myself as a doctor in the future
jezzy
jezzy
Vanilla Latte
Vanilla Latte

Number of posts : 1839

Back to top Go down

Post by Moski Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:07 pm

I hate my job, hence why I have quit! I hate working for other people and hope to make money for myself instead of toiling away for someone else making money for them. I am seriously thinking about doing basic web design and am about to start looking for courses to do so I am better schooled in html and other computer jargon.
Moski
Moski
Barista
Barista

Number of posts : 3826

http://www.crookedhalo.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaynie78 Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:43 pm

I dont mind my job.. sometime very frustrating and also demanding..but overall its not bad.. I think I live in the future hope also that hopefully soon wont have to be working at all for a while!..

I didnt quite see myself in finance though when I left school.. as I was in hospitality for many years prior to banking/finance.
Jaynie78
Jaynie78
Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows

Number of posts : 859

Back to top Go down

Post by *Princess_Jez* Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:12 pm

im bored shitless....hahah but its good for me coz the less stress the better Smile
i will prob leave here when I am about 7-8 months preg...which will hopefully b 2wards end of next year/beg of '10 if all goes well! Smile

*Princess_Jez*
Barista
Barista

Number of posts : 3923

Back to top Go down

Post by stuzzy2003 Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:41 pm

I enjoy my job but no i didnt thinking i would be doing accounting...

I was studying to be a teach up till last year - that was dream since i was in Yr 4...

How life changes...
stuzzy2003
stuzzy2003
Flat White
Flat White

Number of posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by chevlimo Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:37 pm

I've always loved my job. Loved my old boss. Loved working for myself. But I suffered 'burnout' last year and haven't gotten over it. I hope one day I will want to work at it full time again but for now I'm happy doing a little bit here and there. I've been doing Building Deisng for the past 18 years. I didn't think I'd own my own business doing it and never in my wildest dreams ever think we'd own 2 limo companies!
chevlimo
chevlimo

Number of posts : 796

http://www.chevlimos.com

Back to top Go down

Post by me123 Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:49 am

I don't mind my job. I guess I'm doing it cos we are in Tom Price and I don't have much choice. I have never been a Secretary before and don't think I usually would but my boss up here is awesome which is great. I have heaps of responsibility and Project work which keeps it really interesting.

I enjoy accounts work. Used to be Assistant Financial Accountant at my old job which I enjoyed - YES sad I know!!!

I have always wanted to be a physed teacher at Primary School though..... not sure if that will ever happen though. Was thinking of maybe studying part time when I have kids (with the help of parents) in the hope I'd be finished when they are school age and I could do relief work.

I think I have dribbled enough! :-)

me123

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down