The Coffee Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are you an

+8
jezzy
Bek
KellieBellie
freckles
roseygirl
Moski
*Princess_Jez*
Lex81
12 posters

Go down

are you an Empty are you an

Post by Lex81 Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:57 am

animal lover?

I am the biggest animal lover! Ijsut love them all and get very attached to them very qucikly! I hate seeing Cruelty to animals and cant watch programmes about them! I get too upset if something bad happens to them!
Lex81
Lex81
Cappuccino
Cappuccino

Number of posts : 1123

Back to top Go down

are you an Empty Re: are you an

Post by *Princess_Jez* Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:00 pm

ohh yes, I loooove animals...I hate it when people treat animals really bad Sad makes me feel sooooo sad!

*Princess_Jez*
Barista
Barista

Number of posts : 3923

Back to top Go down

Post by Moski Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:09 pm

Yes. I dont like snakes and spiders and scorpions and stuff like that but I love dogs and cats and fish and horses etc. And lizards. I love lizrds since living in Hedland and seeing all the ta-ta lizrds and gekkos. So cute.
Moski
Moski
Barista
Barista

Number of posts : 3826

http://www.crookedhalo.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by roseygirl Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:26 pm

i'm with you moey...

love anything as long as it doesn;t bite or sting pretty much... they're my enemies!
roseygirl
roseygirl
Cappuccino
Cappuccino

Number of posts : 1014

Back to top Go down

Post by freckles Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:36 pm

hehe me too Smile but I don't have one to look after yet Sad I will one day Smile
freckles
freckles
Vanilla Latte
Vanilla Latte

Number of posts : 2030

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBellie Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:09 pm

I agree with Simone!

When we went to the pet store that time and that snake was going up the glass fully freaked me out, lol!
KellieBellie
KellieBellie
Barista
Barista

Number of posts : 3221

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Kellies-Powder-Room_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bek Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:23 pm

i'm a definate animal lover.
but my favourite animal is the dog... they really are a man's best friend.
Bek
Bek
Cappuccino
Cappuccino

Number of posts : 1275

http://www.makeupbyrebekah.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by jezzy Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:03 pm

yessssssss! you all saw what i was like when i had to take little one back to the horrid pet shop! haha. i hate hearing garys families farm stories Sad i could never live on a farm
jezzy
jezzy
Vanilla Latte
Vanilla Latte

Number of posts : 1839

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaynie78 Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:57 pm

I am a HUGE animal lover.. I love especially dogs..but OMG.. I cant even say watch those wildlife TV shows with the Lions hunting down their food.. I know thats life for them and they need to survive..though cant bare to watch the poor defenceless deer running for its life in sheer terror.. I cant watch any movie where a dog gets trapped in an earth quake or something like that.. It will end in tears for me.. and also I cant bare to see that awful and moving add from the rspca about animal cruelty and it shows the dog all mangled and burnt and mistreated...

I never could understand how anyone could possibly hurt animals - besides of course it was to defend themselves..
Jaynie78
Jaynie78
Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows

Number of posts : 859

Back to top Go down

Post by SS Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:25 am

I am and I think being super clucky with no outlet for our frustrations means Mark & I have been transferring it to our pets, we have the most cared for Birds and fish in the world (all new becasue our parents - both sets) managed to kill all our pets while we were on our honeymoon)

I was in the shops last week miserable, a lady walking towards me looked just like my sister which made me sad cause I miss her and my stupid computer was broken and I was missing you guys - and EVERYONE seemed to have a pram, I wandered over to the pet shop and was at the counter waiting to ask how much the border collie pups were.... having already decided I'd be getting one no matter what the cost...... when I remembered Mark is allergic to pet hair and that's the reason why we don't have a cat or dog........................... I really want 2 dogs, almost as badly as I want a baby!
SS
SS
Vanilla Latte
Vanilla Latte

Number of posts : 1659

Back to top Go down

Post by katied1979 Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:02 pm

I am now - as a kid though we only ever had one cat and we were all so upset when she died that Mum said right no more pets. DH and I rescued a gorgeous border collie from the dog refuge in May last year and we love him to death! And now I just seem to love all animals and want to pat all dogs I see - I never thought I would be like that!
katied1979
katied1979
Flat White
Flat White

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by BB Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:15 pm

i would freak you all out if i got into any detail about how much i love animals haha!
BB
BB

Number of posts : 700

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum